Wednesday 5 June 2013

20 Facts About Me





  1. I probably spend at least 2 hours on Youtube every single day
  2. I wear contact lenses/glasses all the time
  3. I am half Scottish
  4. I could eat chicken all day every day
  5. I love Soaps and trashy TV
  6. I will marry Leonardo Di Caprio one day
  7. I live down a lane in a country village and my house isn't even on Google Maps
  8. My biggest pet peeve is food stuck in a plughole
  9. I have 5 piercings
  10. I have a ginger cat called Alfie that malts hair everywhere.
  11. I love singing eventhough I am pretty certain that im terrible at it.
  12. I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee
  13. My middle name is Rachael
  14. I have recorded my life in a scrap book for 2, nearly 3 years now
  15. I am not good with alcohol 
  16. I have been lucky enough to have travelled to amazing countries such as Australia, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand.
  17. I have worked as a waitress for years and years
  18. I have never had a boyfriend
  19. I am the most Indecisive person ever.
  20. Cheryl Cole, Mollie King and Cara Delevigne - I would.
And that's it! That was harder to think of 20 than I expected, and I will probably wake up tomorrow having thought of millions more but hey.

I love reading these so if you have done it then leave it in the comments. Have a lovely day :)

Alice x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely facts hun! :) I am also a total YouTube addict and I spend most of my free time in there haha! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  2. het rach.. number can wait! dont settle for anything less than you deserve.
    following you now :)

    it would be great to follow eachother! find me at..
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 1.... I totally relate to you on that!! haha love youtube!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I have nominated you for the liebster award. Check out my post

    http://dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.ie/2013/06/supporting-troops.html

    Cat

    drospoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete