Saturday 18 August 2012

Recent Purchases

If you like a good bargain, you have come to the right blog as I am definitely a very indecisive person which results in me usually shopping in Primark over Topshop in favour of guilt-free shopping!

I am soon to be beginning my second year at University and so moving into a student house and my bedroom is far from glamorous. So I am slowly collecting little bits and bobs for my new room in hope to 'spruse' it up a little!

Amazon - Roughly £5
I have been looking for a nice necklace holder/jewellery holder for SO long now as the tangles were just getting too much for me. I never think to look for stuff like this on amazon but I found this little gem which is cheap, cheerful and pretty. 

E-Mart in Korea - Roughly £7
I bought these whilst on holiday and they are wall stickers which form a tree and bird-cage on your wall. I have wanted some for ages and thought these would easily add a little character to my new uni room. I know you probably won't be able to fly to Korea and grab a roll of these but I'm pretty sure if you search the internet they won't be hard to find!

That's all the decorative stuff for now but i'll keep you updated on other bits and bobs I find :) Below are a few bits I bought when shopping the other day...


Miss Selfridge - £3
Primark - £16

Bargain of the day - Primark - £1
And as one final random purchase, me and my friend both got our ear pierced as we have both sai we would do it for aaages but never got round to doing it. Finally did today though! Successful shopping trip i'd say :)


Hope you are having a lovely day,

Alice x



No comments:

Post a Comment